Companies, associations and institutions involved in machining and tool and mould making have the opportunity to present new products and services in a virtual industry meeting from 8.9. to 2.10.2020. The D-EXPO Metall creates the opportunity to get first-hand information about important innovations, topics and trends and to exchange ideas. The digital trade fair will start with three “live days” with many interactions, live streams and occupied exhibition stands. In the auditorium, webinars, interviews and lectures on all aspects of metalworking are on the agenda. All information will be available online on the trade fair homepage until October 2nd. The multimedia platform offers a networking event for the metalworking industry and stands for direct communication: During the live-event, “everyone can see everyone” and, if desired, can speak directly via chat.
Your advantages at a glance:
- New trade fair: discover innovative products and offers
- Current live event: enjoy direct communication with all exhibitors
- Extra duration: all documents are still available for 2 weeks after the live event
- Informative supporting programme: webinars, lectures, interviews and discussion panels
- Simply digital: convenient and efficient
- For free: access is free for visitors
The stands will be manned from 9.00am-4.00pm so you can make direct inquiries via chat and communicate “live”. During the remaining times, visitors can still view the exhibition stands, download information and contact exhibitors via e-mail.
Meet exhibitors from these sectors:
- Machine tools
- Precision tools
- Tool and mould making and many more.
Don‘t miss this virtual industry meeting!
More information: https://www.hanser-tagungen.de/en/d-expo-metall