Dr. Harnisch Publications
Tel: +49 (0) 911 2018 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 911 2018 – 100
Dr. Claus-Jörg Harnisch
Registered in Nürnberg
Registration-No.: HRB 6283
VAT-ID No.: DE 133510873
Tax Number: 241 124 80249
Responsible for this Website according to § 55 paragraph 2 RStV:
Dr. Harnisch Publications
With their judgement of 12th May 1998 – 312 O 85/98 – „Haftung für Links“ (Liability for links) the Hamburg State Court has decided that by the creation of a link to another website, a website must bear responsibility for the contents of that linked page. This can only be prevented, says the Court, by the explicit distancing from these contents. We hereby explicitly distance ourselves from all contents of all linked pages to our website; none of these links are our own.
The content of this site has been carefully edited and reviewed. However, Dr. Harnisch Publications does not warrant that all content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Dr. Harnisch Publications will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages as long as no verifiable or reckless behavior is attributable to Dr. Harnisch Publications. Dr. Harnisch Publications reserves the right to make changes to, to add to, to delete or to cease publication of this site, its policies and conditions of use at any time.
Dr. Harnisch Publications strives to take into account intellectual property rights in all publications. In case of a violation, Dr. Harnisch Publications will immediately remove the correspondent piece or mark respective with the appropriate copyright after notification. All brand and trademarks mentioned and/or protected by third parties are unconditionally subject to respective regulations and titles held by registered property owners. On the base of mere naming alone, trademarks might still be protected by third parties. All copyright of www.arsmedium-ag.de is property of Dr. Harnisch Publications. Reproduction and duplication of graphics, sound and text in other electronic or printed publications is forbidden without prior explicit consent by Dr. Harnisch Publications.
General Terms of Business of Dr. Harnisch Publications (AGB):
The General Terms of Business are part of the Media Information pack of each individual magazine and can be obtained as a pdf file. These complete internet pages are copyright protected. The reproduction of any contents or data, especially the usage of texts or photos in whole or in part, is only possible after written permission has been granted. All rights reserved.
1. These General Terms and Conditions as well as the advertising media information supplied to the customer are strictly applicable to all business relations between the customer and the publishing house. Different terms and conditions of the customer do not apply, even when they are not expressly contradicted by the publisher.
2. In cases of doubt, advertisement orders are to be completed within one year of conclusion of order. The publishing company guarantees the best possible reproduction of the advertisement in print but dependent on the time and printing location.
3. For any mistakes in the publication, for which the publishing company can be held responsible, the orderer shall be entitled to replacement in the form of free advertising space to the extent to which the purpose of the advertisement has been affected.
4. Claims to defects are struck by the statute of limitations within one year after the legal date of commencement of the limitation period.
5. The publishing company shall reserve the right to reject orders for advertisements or inserts as well as individual called up insertions within one advertisement order for reasons of content, source or the technical form in accordance with the basic principles of the publishing company. Orders for inserts or bound-in inserts are binding for the publisher only after the presentation of a sample of original size and after a written confirmation for the customer issued by the publisher. A possible refusal of the order will be communicated to the customer in writing. The refusal of an individual call does not give rise to the withdrawal of the total contract.
6. The customer will furnish the publishing house with the printing templates according to its specifications. The specification of the printing templates and the deadline for their presentation are set out in the advertising media information. The costs for layouts, printing material, etc. which are to be produced by the publishing company will be invoiced to the orderer, likewise the costs for any major alterations to the original agreed to advertisements. Ordered advertisements which are not to hand or only incomplete by the copy date as laid down in the publication schedule, will be published in the following issue in the manner determined by the publishing company.
7. Proofs are only supplied when expressly requested. The orderer is responsible for the correctness of the returned proofs. Should the orderer fail to return the proofs supplied in good time by the set date, this shall be considered as approval for printing. After the publication, the publisher will send the customer a specimen copy free of charge or a copy of the page with reference to the advertisement.
8. The invoice is to be paid within the given period as stipulated on the advertising rates based on the date of invoice in so far as no reduced terms of payment or payment in advance has been agreed to in the odd case. In the case of default in payment or extension of date for payment, interest shall be charged at a rate of 5 %.The publishing company can hold back the completion of a current order in the case of default in payment and demand payment in advance for the rest of the advertisements still to be published.
9. In the case of legal proceedings, non-payment, out-of-court settlement or bankruptcy, any discounts shall be waivered and the full amount for the advertisements still to be published shall become immediately due for payment without any discounts or obligations on the part of the publishing company. The customer will only be entitled to offset with undisputed or legally valid claims. The customer is only entitled to the assertion of his right of retention due to counterclaims arising from this contract.
10. Changes in advertising and insert rates which may occur within four months after the signing of the contract shall be borne by the orderer, this even being applicable to running orders.
11. Printing material will only be returned at the express demand of the orderer. The deadline for the storage of such printing material shall end three months after the advertisement has been published.
12. If, as a result of Acts of Providence or other reasons for which the publishing company cannot be held responsible, it is impossible to fulfill the order or for the same reasons publication of the journal or different issues is stopped, the publishing company shall have the right to defer publication or withdraw from the rest of the order.
13. The publisher will store all customer data disclosed to him within the context of the business relation and required for the performance of the contract. These data will only be used for the fulfillment of the contract.
14. The seat of the publishing company is the sole place of jurisdiction and fulfillment also in respect of bills of exchange and cheques made out in connection with the order.